Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home healthcare with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child. We have been recognized as one of Minnesota's Top Workplaces seven years in a row! We are currently hiring for the role of Registered Nurse. Join our team.
What you do:
- Make a difference while utilizing your sophisticated nursing skills with high-tech & complex pediatric patients
- Develop personal 1:1 long-term relationships with your patients
- Work independently with 24/7 support
- Use electronic charting
- Get CEUs and ongoing education for free
- As a new grad or experienced LPN nurse… be ready for training (we do a lot of it!)
- Hold the following: BLS, MN nursing license (or in the process of taking the NCLEX)
- See what it’s like to be a licensed practical nurse at PHS!
What we do:
- Reward our employees and home care nurses
- Have fun!
- Help tackle and break down myths about home care ensuring you love your job as a #phspeep
- Work with legislators to get equitable pay for licensed practical nurses working in home care to those in hospitals
- Give back
- Listen: Top Employer
Requirements The qualified LPN candidate will have a MN nursing license along with exceptional clinical judgment and high standard for high-tech and complex pediatric patients. Experience in pediatrics and home care a plus, but not a requirement! New LPN graduates welcome! Our licensed practical nurse position requires reliable transportation.
Hours: Full-Time and Part-Time
Shift: Evening/Night rotation
Weekends: FT- Every other weekend, PT-1 weekend per month
$3K ongoing bonus, wage per hour is based on experience