Behavioral Therapist/ Mental Health Practitioner- Rochester, MN
The Minnesota Autism Center (MAC), a non-profit organization, is currently seeking qualified Behavioral Therapist/Mental Health Practitioners to provide direct 1:1 therapy to children affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Behavioral Therapist/ Mental Health Practitioner candidates must be enthusiastic and enjoy working in the mental health field with children. On the job training is provided. Opportunities for professional growth are available. We offer competitive starting wages ranging from $14.50-16.00/hour (depending on experience) with increases after successful completion of core competencies for Behavioral Therapist/Mental Health Practitioners.
MAC offers competitive benefits for all full-time employees including,
- Excellent PTO benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision with employer contribution
- 401 (k) with generous employer match
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
Candidates must qualify as a Mental Health Practitioner in one of the following ways:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and has at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to clients with mental illness.
- Has at least 6,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to clients with mental illness.
- Is a graduate student in one of the mental health professional disciplines and is formally assigned by an accredited college or university to an agency or facility for clinical training.
- Holds a masters or other graduate degree in one of the mental health professional disciplines from an accredited college or university.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent