MATERIAL HANDLER Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Savage, MN to place energetic Material Handlers on 1st Shift. If you are looking for full-time hours on 1st shift (8:45am-5:00pm) this could be the job for you! The pay range for this position in this fun environment is $15.00-18.00 per hour.
SUMMARY Our client manufactures brans of cutting equipment. They are one of the most complete lines of blades in the industry and includes; saw blades, sawing machines, cutting fluids, and material handling systems. The found of our client invented the first metal cutting band saw and has continued to be the leader in band sawing product innovations!
- Safely and efficiently moves parts throughout the plant from different departments
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand and with forklift
- Conveys materials to or from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand truck, electric dolly, wheelbarrow, crane or other device
- Accurately inputs stocking locations in the computer system
- Pulls parts to fill job/service/customer orders
ORDER PULLERS REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Forklift experience necessary: Crating large products, Unload ocean containers, Load flatbeds, Use of heavy capacity forklifts
- Understanding of shipping paperwork
- Bill of Ladings
- Packing Lists
- Must possess basic understanding of blueprints
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs
CONTACT To apply for the Material Handler role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Material Handler role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577. Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app