Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a custom cabinet and millwork shop in business for over 30 years. We are seeking an Estimator for this rewarding employment opportunity! Compensation ranges from $17 - $25 per hour based on experience at this company. Initial screening is through Doherty Career Solutions.
The individual is responsible for estimating projects and providing quotations
Estimator Main Duties/Responsibilities:
• Interpret architectural drawings and blueprints in order to perform take offs and estimates for customer projects.
• Analyze job specifications, blueprints and supporting documents to insure that all items are properly identified and included on the customer quotation.
• Determine and calculate quantities of materials specified for projects
• Create and prepare cost estimates for projects;
• Preparation of material orders as required for projects
• Customer support by answering phones and processing material reorders and requests.
Estimator Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• Source materials as requested
• Interact with project managers, designers, architects and other customer agents as required to complete job and bidding process.
• Work with the sales team to insure timely quotes.
• Communicate with production staff with design and project details.
• Attend Pre-production meetings as required.
• Answer phones and process customer requests and orders
To apply for the Estimator position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Estimator position, please call 952.562.1033 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app