Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a custom cabinet and millwork shop in business for over 30 years. We are seeking a Millwork Draftsman for this rewarding employment opportunity! Compensation ranges from $20-$30 per hour based on experience at this company. Initial screening is through Doherty Career Solutions.
The individual is responsible for the design and drawing of items to be manufactured for installation.
Millwork Draftsman Main Duties/Responsibilities:
• Produce shop approval drawings for projects and revise as required
• Preparation of material orders as required for projects
• Produce cut lists and machine programming
• Preparation of shop production packages
• Perform plan take-offs when needed for hand-off to estimating
• Produce preliminary designs when needed to qualify price quotes
Millwork Draftsman Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• Proficient in AutoCAD - a version produced in last 3 years
• Working knowledge of millwork products (cabinets, countertops, doors, millwork, wood trim and hardware.)
• CNC machine programming experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
• Must be able to work well individually and within a team. Contact To apply for the Millwork Draftsman position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Millwork Draftsman position, please call 952.562.1033 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app