Our client in Downtown Minneapolis is looking for a talented Administrative Assistant to join their new, growing department. This is a direct hire position paying $46K to $49K per year. The right candidate will have 2+ years of administrative experience and preferably have an interest in the legal field and workplace diversity.
- Support three different executives
- Coordinate special events and provide administrative support
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Manage/Track different departments' budgets
- Calendar management
- Prepare meeting minutes/notes
- Draft documents and correspondence
- Professionally and effectively communicate with all level of the organization.
- Compile expense reports
- Prepare, edit, and post documents on Company's intranet sites
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable experience
- 2+ years of administrative experience, preferably in the legal industry
- Experience supporting high level employees/executives
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Polished demeanor
- Possess superior organization skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to email@example.com with Attn: JHGADAD in the subject line.
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly