Director of Business Services
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting; MBA or CPA preferred.
- Demonstrate competence and have school finance experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of financial budget planning and administration, insurance/risk administration, purchasing, accounting and reporting, facilities planning and administration, administration of transportation and food service, central data processing, basic negotiations including contract costing, basic personnel functions, and other business related functions.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character.
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to use technology for word processing, data management, informational retrieval, visual presentations, and telecommunications.
- District applications and resume
- Documentation supporting qualifications
- Three letters of recommendation from former supervisors
- Official College transcripts
- Copies of recent evaluations
- Work year of twelve months
- Salary based on experience
- Benefits and leave time negotiated