Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a leader in the property management industry located in Bloomington, MN. We are seeking an Accountant to work regular business hours Monday through Friday for this rewarding direct hire opportunity. Compensation starts at $17 per hour.
This position is responsible for the entire cash flow process including invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and collections. This position requires a strong focus on customer service, attention to detail, and exemplary communication for external and internal parties.
- Process invoices promptly based on work orders being completed and project completion percentage, while ensuring proper details and descriptions are shown on invoices
- Auditing documents to ensure proper details and information on invoices
- Receive and track vendor invoices and pay on accounts within terms of the invoices
- Process credit card payments and apply cash payments accurately to invoices
- Track overdue invoices and follow up with customers and Association Managers to collect payments and settle disputes
- Review open work orders and collaborate with technicians to ensure timely closing of work orders and invoicing
- Other accounting or administrative duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Complete special projects as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required (Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience required
- Background in property in services industry preferred
To apply for the Accountant position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accountant position, please call your closest Doherty Top Talent office or email email@example.com.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly