7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a well-established and expanding tax and accounting practice located in Fairmont, MN. We are seeking a Certified Public Accountant for this rewarding employment opportunity! Compensation ranges from $20-$25 per hour based on experience at this company. Initial screening is through Doherty Career Solutions.
The individual in this role will service individuals and businesses with their tax and payroll needs. This is an excellent opportunity for a CPA or someone in process of obtaining their MN certification. The company hopes the individual in this role will learn all facets of the business and its members and one day even take over the company.
CPA Main Duties/Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and learn about their financial needs
• Complete income tax returns for individuals and corporations
• Provide booking and payroll services for approx. 25 active accounts
• Assist with client meetings and gathering of required materials
CPA Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• An active MN CPA certificate or be in the process of obtaining certification
• Knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software
• Experience in personal and business income tax, knowledge of payroll
To apply for the Certified Public Accountant, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Certified Public Accountant position, please call 952.562.1033 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app