Customer Service Representative-Minneapolis, MN
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative with our growing client! The CSR will be responsible for providing our client's customers with outstanding customer service through excellent verbal and written communication. You will answer the main customer service phone line and respond to questions.
- Maintains customer relationship by answering the phone and responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Prepares for customer phone calls and inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Effectively manage incoming calls and questions from customers.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
- Investigate, review, and responds to dissatisfied customer reviews.
- Entering all interactions (phone calls and emails) with customers into company database for accurate records.
- Supports Administrative Assistant/Receptionist during breaks and lunches.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- 1+ year of experience in an office setting (preferably customer service focused).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving ability.
Apply for Customer Service Representative-Minneapolis, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly