Staff Accountant-Minneapolis, MN
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant with our growing client! The Staff Accountant is responsible for a range of accounting activities relating to the general ledger, sales, and reporting. This position assists in ensuring accounting transactions are executed in accordance with established standards and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Assist in reviewing General Ledger accounts / financial statements: identify/research/resolve any unusual balances.
- Prepare journal entries and accruals; estimates amount to accrue, defer, reverse or change based upon historical data and knowledge of business; prepares reconciliations for assigned accounts.
- Assist with monthly financial presentations and analysis.
- Respond to financial inquiries of field management providing requested information.
- Assist in monthly / annual financial reporting process and annual budget process.
- Assist in annual external audit
- Create reports for management, government agencies, internal and external auditors, etc. as required.
- Prepare various sales update reports weekly or as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar accounting position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- SAP experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong customer focus and service orientation with the ability to interact effectively with employees and vendors at all levels.
Apply for Staff Accountant-Minneapolis, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly