Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing Engineering Assistant for an amazing opportunity in Little Falls, MN. The Engineering Assistant works Monday-Friday schedule from 7am-3pm. The starting pay range is $15-$18 based on experience and skill set.
Overtime opportunities may be available. Successfully complete the evaluation period and be hired on by our client!
Provides assistance to Manufacturing Engineers, Design Engineers, and production departments. Reviews processes and procedures to determine predictability of new builds and improvements on existing builds including prototyping, repairing machinery and troubleshooting fixtures/tooling.
ENGINEERING ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in prototype development by debugging, modification, testing and inspecting
• Detects failures and make recommendations to engineers
• Reviews customer drawings and evaluates feasibility
• Dismantles, repairs and sends off defective equipment
• Programs machinery such as programmable controllers, electrical testers and marking equipment
• Operates computerized terminal, retrieve data, create and update data
• Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
ENGINEERING ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma/GED
• Six months to 3 years related experience or training
• Read and interpret data, documents, charts and graphs and written directions
• Speak effectively
• Math skills to include multiply and divide whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
• Compute rate, ratio and percentages using graphs
• Problem solving skills
To apply for the Engineering Assistant position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 or email@example.com.