Finisher 2nd Shift
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing for Finishers to work at our client company located in McGregor, MN. The Finisher hours are on 2nd shift from 4pm-2:30am Monday-Thursday. The pay depends upon experience. Overtime opportunities may be available.
The Finisher trims & fabricates plastic parts by according to specifications.
• Check the specific work instruction and the control plan for any critical information pertaining to the parts you are running.
• Check the parts to be routed for any defects using workmanship standard book located at the machine.
• Blow off the part and the fixture to remove any debris.
• Assemble & package your parts according to the work instructions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Basic measurements and gauge tool skills
• Work in confined spaces, standing, kneeling, bending, twisting, sitting
• Strong time management skills
• Works effectively within a team environment and capable of working independently.
• Lifts up to 25 lbs repeatedly throughout the work shift
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
To apply for the Finisher position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call our Brainerd office at 218-454-4473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.