- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a national brokerage firm in Minneapolis in search of a Benefits Analyst. Compensation for the Benefits Analyst position starts between $75,000 and $85,000 annually based on experience. We offer career development, benefits, and an amazingly supportive team. This is a direct hire position with regular business hours Monday-Friday. Ideal candidates have 5+ years' experience in 401(k) analysis and administration.
The firm's family of companies includes over 30 brokerage, mortgage, title and escrow, and relocation companies throughout the United States, including local leader Edina Realty. We employ over 4,500 employees, however, our corporate office consists of just over 40 employees located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. You will love our beautiful location and the fact we offer fully company-paid parking or transportation benefits.We are growing and adding to the corporate team! The Benefits Analyst will be responsible for the analysis, implementation and administration of benefit programs. Specifically, you will concentrate on the administration of our 401(k) program.
- Analyze existing 401(k) program and work with department manager and vendors to recommend and implement program changes.
- Take an active role in implementation of our new HRIS system (Ulti-Pro).
- Analyze and provide recommendations for mergers and acquisitions; will lead the required transition activity.
- Complete 401(k) processing which includes funding and balancing contributions, ERISA account reconciliation.
- Lead the audit process and regularly audit internal plan related processes.
- Complete updates to the summary plan descriptions(s) and facilitate amendments to ensure compliance with necessary changes.
- Complete 401(k) testing and required filings.
- Complete annual and periodic reporting requirements such as Form 5500 and 8955-SSA filings.
- Facilitate completion and distribution of annual and periodic disclosures such as SARs, Fee Disclosures, QDIAs, rollover notices and other required notices.
- Monitor and review state and federal laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
Qualifications · Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, finance, human resources management · Five or more years previous 401(k) administration experience a must · Knowledge of ERISA, FMLA, HIPAA, and other regulatory requirements; knowledge of benefit service provider management, benefit program administration, claims management and resolution, premium calculations, open enrollment, and systems administration. · Advanced skills in Excel and human resources information systems a must · Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently · Interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply for the Benefits Analyst position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Benefits Analyst position please call our office at (612)-208-1611 or email DTT_Minneapolisclerical@doherty.jobs. Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app