Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a national brokerage firm in Springfield, MO in search of an Administrative Assistant. Compensation for the Administrative Assistant starts between $11.00 and $14.50 hourly based on experience. We offer career development, benefits, and an amazingly supportive team. This is a direct hire position with regular business hours Monday-Friday. Ideal candidates have 3+ years of administrative experience.
The Administrative Assistant performs daily branch office operations, processes listing and sales contracts, compiles buyer / seller guides, creates basic marketing materials and sets up and maintains client data bases in support of sales associates, management and branch administrative staff. May provide work direction for clerical staff and coordinate daily general office activities.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
Administrative Assistant Qualifications
· Minimum high school diploma or the equivalent. Secondary education preferred.
· Three years clerical or administrative experience.
· Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business preferred.
· Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and project concurrently.
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
To apply for the Administrative Assistant position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Administrative Assistant position please call our office at (612)-208-1611 or email DTT_Minneapolisclerical@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app