Quality Engineering Manager
QUALITY ENGINEERING MANAGER
Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a leading supplier in the wood cabinet industry in their search for a Quality Engineering Manager at their corporate facility in St. Cloud MN. The Quality Engineering Manager will interface with the management team to deploy continuous improvement as a way of life. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty Career Solutions. The salary range for this position is $83,000-$138,000, based on experience and skillset.
Quality Engineering Manager Main Duties/Responsibilities:
• Manage the development and application of quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products.
• Manage the design and implementation methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection across the company.
• Promote and execute quality standardizations on inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports across the company.
• Review new product specifications and change requests to ensure specifications are correct and communicated to the customer and facilities.
• Develop, execute, and analyze quality-reporting measures and report to management on quality and continuous improvement issues, trends and losses.
• Review supplier purchase orders and establish supplier quality requirements.
• Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality assurance and assure that effective corrective action is implemented across the company's facilities.
• Develop necessary training programs within Quality and Continuous improvement.
• Assist operations in the establishment and implementation of an effective communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of Continuous Improvement Plan issues plant wide.
• Manage engineering change orders from customers or internal requests and get agreement from all parties.
• Manage and coordinate all manufacturing to define optimal set-up for Bill of Materials and routes.
• Manage the E21 Configuration by facilitating communication with all facilities.
Quality Engineering Manager Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
• Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or manufacturing engineering.
• Broad knowledge of theory and principles of statistics and statistical process control.
• Diverse knowledge of inspection and control methods, techniques, and documentation
• Excellent communications skills (written and verbal), including technical writing
• Strong computer skills including QA applications, word processing, spreadsheets and databases
To submit yourself for the Quality Engineering Manager opportunity, please apply online at www.doherty.jobs or contact the Doherty Recruiter for more information. You may also submit a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app