Sr Marketing Manager - Food & Beverage
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SENIOR MANAGER, MARKETING - FOOD & BEVERAGEAbout This OpportunityHelp shape one of the world's strongest brands. Be responsible for the creative direction and development of various projects, guiding the overall expression of the Target brand to connect audiences with our brand, and deliver on the “Expect More. Pay Less.” brand promise. Develops and drives marketing strategies and deploys tactics to achieve goals. Provides a deep-level of marketing expertise and guest understanding. Masterfully leads cross-functional internal and external partners to deliver seamless work that inspires the guest to shop Target. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and interpret guest research and data into insights that differentiates Target Food & Beverage.
- Leverage marketing expertise from developing the marketing strategy through managing campaign execution, requiring business acumen and strategic thinking skills along with attention to detail.
- Strategic partner to merchants, merchandise presentation & promotional teams to strategically plan Targets approach to each quarter/season.
- Lead digital, radio & social channels for an exciting campaign for Food, Beverage & Essentials.
- Manage agency partners and/or internal creative teams. Have the ability to give strategic creative feedback helping to drive best-in-class creative work.
- Lead a cross-functional internal team across digital channels, and promotional/pricing partners. Leverage relationship building skills and collaboration to form strong partnerships.
- Partner with merchandise leaders to understand business priorities across Food & Beverage, and champion the priorities throughout the work.
- Represent Marketing by collaborating with key external business partners, including strategic vendors.
- Present marketing work and strategic points of view to executives and key partners for input or approval.
- Manage budget for specific channels of responsibilities.
- College degree required
- Marketing emphasis or major preferred
- Proven track record of driving successful strategic marketing campaigns instrumental to category success
- 8+ years of related work experience; agency or brand marketing experience preferred
- Someone who can easily connect the dots across multiple inputs including various business opportunities, requests, sources of insight, industry/ media trends and intuition/ experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Tenacity and courage to push constantly to make the work better and drive for higher and higher benchmarks
- A natural problem solver
- Strong creative acumen and passion for developing creative that retains Target's competitive edge in the market
- A master collaborator who is able to inspire trust and confidence with a range of partners
- Someone who is personally inspired by both the art of advertising and the science of marketing