- Employment Status
- Full Time
Details are listed below, please let me know if this is something you'd like to hear more about!!
· Set-up, operate and maintain multiple assigned complex machines. Mori Seiki equipment with Mori Seiki controls.
· Read and interpret drawings/blueprints.
· Perform QC checks at indicated intervals as required on all parts that are running in the work centers to assure production of conforming parts.
· Change broken/dull tools and perform all offsets as required to keep the machine producing conforming parts.
· Inspect parts using microscopes, micrometers, comparator, gage pins, thread gages, indicators, calipers and/or other assigned equipment.
• Must have 7 to 10 years related set-up and/or operational experience with Mori Seiki multi axis equipment
Please apply online at http://doherty.jobs, or contact Jenny Anderson at 952-832-3576.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app