Cage Free Barn Supervisor
CAGE FREE HOUSE SUPERVISOR Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with a leading producer of egg products in Thompson, Iowa is currently interviewing for a Layer House Supervisor, 1st shift. This position reports to Layer Assistant Manager. The pay range is $16.00. Manage and oversee daily responsibilities of House Persons.
CAGE FREE HOUSE SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES The Cage Free House Supervisor position is responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing daily responsibilities of Layer House personnel.
- Reporting completion of all daily activities to layer manager.
- Overseeing all bird moves and molting procedures with assistant manager.
- Evaluating layer house work performance and taking disciplinary action when necessary.
CAGE FREE HOUSE SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS The following are required for the Cage Free House Supervisor role:
- Husbandry Skills-Maintaining proper feed, water, climate and living conditions in building.
- Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment.
- Ability to read, understand and effectively communicate information through writing and speaking so others will understand.
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, touch screens
CONTACT To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Cage Free House Supervisor position, please contact the Doherty office at (641) 584-2050 ext. 232. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app