Home Sale Support Specialist
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai , our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Support Specialist to join our Home Sale team. Someone with the ability to efficiently coordinate services as requested by the home sale team. An ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service and supporting their team, with at least 2 years of work experience. This opening is available in our Headquarter office in Minneapolis, MN. The Home Sale Support Specialist will be working under the direction of our Sr. Director of Client Services.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven customer service professional, then we want to speak to you!
Home Sale Support Specialist Overview:
You will be responsible for assisting Home Sale Counselors with the coordination and management of the home sale process to ensure relocating employees and corporate clients experience Delight.
What your day as a Home Sale Support Specialist looks like:
- Assisting assigned Home Sale Counselors with research and file management to support high quality customer service
- Coordinating appraisers, brokers, inspection, title, and other services as requested by the Home Sale Counselors
- Following up on list and buy referral paperwork • Support team on reporting and communication with corporate clients and relocating employees
- Assisting in generating activity reports for clients and Home Sale Counselors
- Attending internal client meetings with the Home Sale Counselors and Client Relations Managers, as requested
- Under the direction of the Manager and Home Sale Counselors, supporting the relocating employees and corporate clients as an extension of the Home Sale Counselor duties, when Home Sale Counselors are unavailable
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational and consultative skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service role
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!