Real Estate Coordinator
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai , our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Real Estate Coordinator to join our Home Sale team. Someone with 2 or more years of experience working in customer service, and with real estate knowledge. An ideal candidate will possess skills in developing loyal partnerships with relocating employees, broker, and agent contacts by counseling them through the home sale and purchase process. This role will be working under the direction of our Sr. Director of Client Services.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven customer service or real estate professional, then we want to speak to you!
Real Estate Coordinator Overview:
You will be responsible for the selection and management of qualified agents and brokers, creating delightful home buying and selling experience for non-home sale relocating employees.
What your day as a Real Estate Coordinator looks like:
- Adding value to the non-home sale relocating employee's experience by placing them with high quality brokers/agents and then managing their experience through their real estate transactions
- Track receipt of non-home sale referrals and support the collection of the referral fees as needed
- Counseling employee on mortgage service options and send leads to preferred Plus lenders
- Counseling potential candidates and/or relocating employees; coordination of area tour in new location
- Communicating timely status updates to service delivery teams
- Assisting in providing accurate monthly reports
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service and real estate knowledge
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Real Estate Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly