Workers' Compensation/Payroll Manager - Direct Hire - $90k-$100k
Staffing Partners' client in the southwest suburbs is in need of a Workers Compensation/Payroll Manager to begin immediately. In this role, you will be managing full-cycle workers compensation claims process, as well as be the primary assistance for the payroll department. The ideal candidate for this role will have 6+ years in a multi-state payroll environment and have a strong knowledge of compensation strategies and compliance.
- Manage the administration of leave programs including Workers Compensation, Family Medical Leave and unemployment.
- Verify accuracy of Safety and Workers' Compensation database
- Work with managers and safety team on workers' compensation claim settlement
- EEO-1 reporting
- Assist with administration, communication, and training of 401(k) plan
- Provide backup and support of salaried and hourly payroll processing
- Other duties as needed
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to email@example.com with Attn: MRBPCS in the subject line.