7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing to fill an immediate need for a temporary Filler Operator with our partner company located in Thief River Falls, MN. This position is Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur from 8:00pm to 6:30am. Pay is $18.00 per hour.
This is a TEMPORARY position expected to last approximately 2 months.
The Filler Operator is responsible for ensuring optimum quality products through the operation of the filler of various product families following regulatory standards, ensuring the product is clean and sterile.
FILLER OPERATOR RESPONSIBLITIES
• Clean, set-up, operate and monitor equipment of the production line.
• Complete all required documentation and scheduled quality checks.
• Monitor weights, seals, caps, and general packaging of product.
• Make adjustments to filler timing and filling, & check mat as needed.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic to moderate operating difficulties.
• Collect required samples needed for Quality Assurance testing.
• Ensure that the proper packaging materials are used for each product being produced.
• Complete cleaning checklist once line has completed run.
• Prepare equipment for next run to include size changes as needed.
• Maintain communication with other departments, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
• Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information. Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with SOP's.
• Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area. Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
FILLER OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or GED preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
• Must be able to stand, walk, push or pull for virtually the entire shift. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds occasionally including overhead.
• Must be able to work in a wet environment. Some exposure to cleaning chemicals.
• Be able to work effectively in a fast paced team environment.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for the Filler Operator position, please apply online at www.doherty.jobs or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for more information.