Senior Process Engineer
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 60 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 750 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 6,800 employees.
The Senior Process Engineer facilitates process improvement efforts in both an individual and team environment to reduce costs, improve quality, and streamline processes. The Senior Process Engineer provides coaching and training in problem-solving methodologies, assists in the creation of infrastructure and mentors new engineers to expedite their development.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Four-year technical, statistical or mathematics degree required; Formal training in problem solving methodologies, systems analysis and statistical analysis preferred
- A minimum four years of experience in use of process improvement methodologies and prior experience in a facilitation role in improvement projects, with demonstrated measurable results
- ASQ Certified Six Sigma Blackbelt or equivalent required within 18 months of hire if not already obtained
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. Marshfield is ranked "Best Place to Live in Wisconsin and Eighth Best Place to Live in America" by Bizjournals.com and offers excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways.
Questions may be directed to Beth Westlund, email@example.com
Apply directly through:
or through our career center at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position# MC170631
Marshfield Clinic, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.