Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai , our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Controller to join our Accounting team. Someone with at least 5 years of experience working in Public Accounting and 2 years in Corporate Accounting. An ideal candidate will possess skills in accuracy, compliance, and maintaining relationships with both external and internal partners. A Bachelor's degree is highly preferred. This role will be working under the direction of our Chief Financial Officer.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven accounting professional, then we want to speak to you!
You will be responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of all transactions and supporting accounting records, which includes the assurance of compliance with established approval and control procedures.
What your day as a Controller looks like:
- Protecting assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls, and checks across all departments
- Managing the accuracy and productivity of daily activities in accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing and billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, and operations
- Monitoring company compliance with established procedures and internal controls, while making recommendations and working with personnel to remedy problems identified
- Maintaining commercial banking relationships to facilitate an appropriate credit resource
- Interfacing with outside audit firms, banks and lessors, casualty and liability insurance agents, credit card companies, and collection agencies
- Communicating and assisting foreign subsidiaries with financial reporting
- Developing, improving, and issuing timely monthly financial statements for the Executive Management team
- Developing and maintaining corporate annual budget
- Reviewing, analyzing, and recommending D&B Reports of clients for financial risk
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Public Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Corporate Accounting
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Controller
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly