Clerk - Human Resources Dept.
Doherty Top Talent is currently partnering with a fortune 400 food distribution company located in Edina, MN. We are seeking a Clerk on first shift for this great employment opportunity! This is a part time opportunity at 32 hours each week with a flexible day off. Mondays are required. Compensation starts at $14.00 per hour.
SUMMARY - In this temporary, 4 month contract, employees are responsible for assisting the HR Department with filing, researching, and entering information into the company's system. Qualified candidates should be self-motivated, deadline driven, and detail oriented.
Clerk Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Scanning and filing documents
· Entering data into the company's system
· Processing terminations, hires, and job transfers
· Preparing new hire folders, required paperwork, and following up with internal employees about processes and documentation
· Setting up and copying associate files and payroll changes such as tax forms and name changes
· Answering associate questions related to pay and the company handbook
· Assisting the HR department with various clerical tasks
Clerk Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High school diploma
· At least 1 year of relevant office experience
· Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
· PeopleSoft experience preferred
· Experience in an HR setting preferred
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app