Sr Analyst - Guest Center of Excellence
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SR ANALYST, GUEST CENTER OF EXCELLENCESimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: consumer research, market research, quantitative, qualitative, competitive intelligence, strategy development, Research Manager, Research Analyst, Associate, Be responsible for understanding consumer, competitive and industry trends and their broader business implications. The team is accountable for identifying and prioritizing opportunities to uncover unmet guest needs and help business partners to develop guest centric strategies. Your commitment to understanding guest attitudes and behaviors and identifying actionable insights will directly impact Target's business results.It is essential that the successful candidate be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust and respect with peers and partners.As a Sr. Analyst, Guest Center of Excellence (GCOE) this role will be focused on supporting various business initiatives and helping partners understand the problem, guest needs and translating insights into actionable strategies that drive greater impact for Target. You will be responsible for helping to define, analyze and socialize insights that make a difference to how guests experience and build a relationship with Target.
- Lead primary research activities on smaller scope projects:
- Outlines and recommends the optimal approach throughout the design process to address the strategic problem.
- Works with agency partners to leverage a full range of insight generating tools, synthesize data and translate insights into actionable directions to guide strategy development with business partners.
- Assists with co-creating with internal and external partners throughout the process to maximize project outcome.
- Helps develop compelling stories and insights in a clear and engaging way that inspires business partners to act
- Manages overall project timeline, budget/forecast and agency billing.
- Supports projects led by Sr. Insights Managers, Directors, Sr. Director or VP GCOE.
- Assists with the planning and execution of business strategy development:
- Synthesizes and integrates a wide range of data sources (e.g. secondary resources, Nielsen, EDABI, etc.) to understand current business state, consumer macro trends, external forces, etc. to inform strategy development.
- Leads / supports development of competitive strategy frameworks.
- Supports the Project Lead with planning and developing the strategy milestone sessions.
- Assists with the design and execution for experiential learning:
- Supports different elements based on learning curve assessment and goals (e.g. activity design, facilitation guide, work plan, etc.)
- Supports or Leads content gathering and development.
- Provides a guest-centric point of view and helps builds guest empathy with cross-functional partners.
- Builds a solid knowledge base on the guest, the competitive landscape and changing dynamics influencing consumer behavior.
- Develops content to support Enterprise self-service tools.
- Provides 360 degree coaching for GCOE project partners to support individual and team development. Mentors new Sr. Insights Analysts as needed.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance and four to six years of relevant business experience
- Experience in consumer research and strategy development
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate findings to focus on the critical issues and actionable opportunities
- Research agency, design thinking and/or design strategy experience preferred