Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Chaska, MN to place energetic General Laborers on multiple shifts. If you are looking for full-time hours on 1st shift (7am-3pm) this could be the job for you! The pay for this position in this fun environment is $16.66 per hour.
This food production client has been around for many years and produces an item that's in almost every home! They produce millions of pounds of sugar flows through their supply chain daily. They are the leading marketer of industrial sugar with offering sugar for almost any use — and currently supply approximately one-fourth of the total U.S. demand!
GENERAL LABOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have some mechanical ability to understand foot controls.
- Palletizing sugar bags accordingly
- Breaking down boxes and recycling
- Assisting in the dumping of sugar
- Maintaining safe and clean work area
GENERAL LABOR REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to maintain all Sanitation records per plant schedule.
- Must have good attendance
- Must be able to read/write instruction manuals in English
- Ability to stay focused and on task, and not get distracted
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
To apply for the General Labor role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the General Labor role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app