Join Minnesota’s most technologically advanced Eyecare Center. North Suburban Eye Specialists (NSES) is located in the northern suburbs with two facilities in Blaine and Coon Rapids. Our brand new state-of-the-art, award winning, Coon Rapids facility has become a regional hub for patients seeking LASIK, cataract, corneal, and glaucoma eye surgeries. We also offer comprehensive eye exams, screenings, and eyewear.
This individual is responsible for scheduling all patient appointments with necessary physician over the telephone in a professional and courteous manner, ensuring the patient feels welcome to the practice and continues coming here to receive top quality care, and monitoring and modifying physician-scheduling templates, as necessary to maximize efficiency.
- Reviews the schedule status daily for the remainder of the week and the following two weeks.
- Schedules all appointments with the appropriate physician to ensure top quality care to patients.
- Cancels and reschedules appointments, as necessary; follows-up on no shows.
- Monitors and modifies the physicians’ daily schedules, blocks schedules for vacation days and time out of the office.
- Ability to effectively triage “emergency” calls from patients to ensure appropriate scheduling.
- In coordination with team member calls all non-surgical “no-shows’ and offers to reschedule or provide further assistance.
- Assists in general office duties and other duties, as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years minimum experience in a medical practice
- Familiar with an EMR system, preferred MedInformatix
- Strong computer skills, High accuracy a must
- Ability to provide great customer service in a fast pace environment
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High level of customer service.
- Management of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Motivation to succeed.
- Empathetic personality giving attention to patient’s needs and concerns.
- Maintains healthy, respectful relationships with all co-workers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization with attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, mature, conscientious and accountable
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
We offer excellent compensation and benefits. To apply: Email to HR@nseyespecialists.com or Mail resume to: North Suburban Eye Specialists, Attn: HR, 3777 Coon Rapids Blvd. Coon Rapids, MN 55433 OR Fax: 763-421-0730 Attn: HR
North Suburban Eye Specialists is an affirmative action employer.
Apply for Appointment Scheduler
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly