Administrative Assistant-Minneapolis, MN
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to join our client's team in Minneapolis! This is a contract to hire opportunity with excellent opportunity for future career advancement.
- Preparing and editing complex and confidential correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, and following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, consultants and assistants, to coordinate a variety of meetings.
- Arranging travel schedules and reservations for executive management, as needed.
- Answering phones and managing incoming calls appropriately and efficiently.
- Proactively organizing and managing office supply stock; ordering supplies as needed.
- Coordinating and managing the operation and maintenance of office equipment.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree in a business-related field.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Outstanding editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for Administrative Assistant-Minneapolis, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly