Doherty Top Talent is currently partnering with a fortune 400 food distribution company located in Edina, MN. We are seeking Accounting Clerks on first shift for this great employment opportunity! Accounting Clerks earn $15.00 per hour at this company.
SUMMARY - Accounting Clerks are responsible for a variety of clerical duties such as data entry, maintaining department files and records, and generating records and reports. The nature of the work is typically conducted under limited supervision. This position is looking to start as soon as possible and would last through August.
Accounting Clerk Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Enter information from source documents into system as required in a timely and accurate manner
· Maintain, update, and correct data in system and resolve routine issues as necessary
· Perform basic data inquiries and searches within systems and generate records and reports as required
· Review and organize records for accuracy and completeness
· Assemble, distribute, and maintain department files and records accordingly. Respond to file requests as necessary
· Provide basic administrative support, which may include copying, typing, preparing, and updating documents
· Complete other assigned duties as necessary
Accounting Clerk Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High school diploma or GED
· Two years general office/administrative/customer service experience required
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong data entry, organizational and attention to detail skills
· Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
· Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app