Commercial Coordinator Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a transportation company in Roseville in search of a Commercial Coordinator/Sales Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time position with daytime hours Monday-Friday. Ideal candidates have previous administrative experience supporting a sales team or administrative experience in the transportation or relocation industry. Commercial Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate efforts of the telemarketing program.
- Review publications for move leads and assign salesperson to track and/or call on.
- Assist sales staff with updating customer database/ACT.
- Track all appointments via Solomon Estimate Entry database and provide sales appointment reports to GM in sales meetings.
- Perform credit checks through Dun & Bradstreet for all new customers.
- Contact property managers to arrange for move (reserve dock, freight elevators, and process all certificate of insurance requests).
- Maintain adequate supplies required by team relating to marketing and administrative needs.
- Assist with setting up new customers in billing.
- Assist with preparing work order paperwork and completing internal checklist.
- Assist with administrative support to sales and operations staff as needed.
- Customer service to include being the main point of contact to offer support to our clients throughout their respective projects.
- Assist with executing WINDFALL work orders for storage pick-up/deliveries.
- Assist with coordinating 3rd party vendors.
- Assist with claims processing and settlement.
- Execute customer surveys upon completion of move and maintain survey database.
- Assist accounting with scanning in proper back-up paperwork into Solomon.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience.
- Previous sales support or administrative experience within the transportation industry strongly preferred.
- Must be proactive, positive, and have a strong eye for detail.
To apply for the Commercial Coordinator position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the position, please call your closest Doherty Top Talent office or email email@example.com.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000