Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with an industry leading manufacturer in search of a Finishing Supervisor in Hutchinson, MN. This is a Direct Hire position with initial screening by Doherty. Hours are Monday-Friday, 6:00am to 3:00pm. Starting salary is $40,000-$45,000 based on qualifications & experience.
The Finishing Supervisor is a key member of the leadership team and will be responsible for overall leadership and performance of the finishing department.
FINISHING SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct the work of finishing room employees
- Produce results by adhering to schedules and ship dates
- Provide exceptional finishing quality by maintaining customer confidence
- Meet order demands and plan workload to accomplish production on time
- Identify process improvement to increase efficiency and quality
- Ensure quality controls are followed and products meet customer specifications
- Understand and maintain a preventative maintenance program
- Foster and enforce a positive safety environment and support all company and plant initiatives
FINISHING SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS
- Five or more years of finishing experience
- Associates Degree preferred but not required
- Previous leadership experience a must
- Ability to color match different types of finishes
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of fixture assembly and construction
- Ability to read and interpret customer orders, blueprints and specifications on all parts
Qualified candidates should submit their resume directly to email@example.com or call 218-470-0274 for more information.