CNC Lathe Programmer / Set up
Doherty is currently hiring a CNC Lathe Programmer / Setup to join a well-established machine shop in Burnsville, MN. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that expanded its business in 2015. For over 15 years, they have been providing customers with product and services meeting and in most cases exceeding customer expectations. Their repeat customer base bears witness to their dedication.
This is a direct hire position that offers traditional benefits including health insurance, 401k, HSA account, paid vacation and holidays.Responsibilities
· Programming at the machine, upload and download of programs, setting up fixtures and tooling.
· Will make offset and edit adjustments on machines.
· Employee will be responsible for production requirements and set by the CNC Machine Supervisor
· Employee will be responsible for training operators on running the Lathes & inspecting parts.
· Maintain a clean, uncluttered and safe work environment observing and practicing high standards of health and safetyQualifications · 2-5 years' experience on CNC type Lathes. · Experience with Doosan CNC Lathes a plus. · Knowledge of the use of calipers, micrometers, and optical comparator. · Knowledge of Engineering prints and specification
Please apply online at http://doherty.jobs , or contact Jenny Anderson at 952-832-3576.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app