Sr Financial Analyst, Marketing Finance
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST, FP&A - Marketing Finance
About This Opportunity
Provide financial expertise to support decision-making at Target as a Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A, supporting Marketing. Help shape one of the world's strongest brands. Partner with senior management and provide sound economic and business analysis to drive appropriate financial decision making throughout the marketing organization. Responsible for: ensuring the marketing plans support the company's financial goals; monitoring financial performance against the plans and budgets; and performing analysis to influence investment and measure outcomes.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
As a Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A, you'll take the lead as you…
- Plan and Budget. Work with leaders within finance and marketing to develop budgets, plans, and goals that are aligned to support Target's goals and marketing's strategic direction.
- Tell a Story. Develop and produce reporting and presentations that effectively communicate analysis of marketing's spending.
- Management Support. Act as an internal financial consultant to the marketing organization.
- Perform strategic analysis. Partner with senior management and provide sound economic and business analysis to drive appropriate financial decision making throughout the organization.
- Serve as Finance subject matter expert on cross functional teams, influencing outcomes through analysis of financial impacts.
- Develop and drive process improvements using strategic problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree, Finance or Accounting preferred
- 4+ years of prior relevant job experience
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, project management, planning and organization skills
- Capability to develop, scope, lead and deliver analytical projects (taking cross-functional partners, when appropriate)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills that utilize a fact-based approach to drive new insight into our partner businesses
- Clear leadership skills with the ability to influence without direct authority
- Strong command of PC Applications (e.g.Excel) to support analysis and problem solving