Talent Acquisition Specialist-Bloomington, MN
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our clients team in Bloomington, MN! This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP and going through October. The successful candidate will have three or more years of full-cycle recruiting experience and will be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Recruit for positions at all levels of the company based upon business needs and hiring goals.
- Full-cycle recruiting from sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment, negotiating and extending candidate offers.
- Collaborate with hiring managers in preparing job descriptions and appropriate interview questions.
- Proactively identify, source, and recruit candidates utilizing a variety of sources such as internet job boards, social media, referrals, job fairs, networking, etc.
- Conduct telephone, virtual, and/or in-office interviews with selected candidates for various openings.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders in order to assess their needs and provide solutions.
- Actively manage the hiring process including keeping hiring managers informed of recruitment efforts and progress.
- Participate in some campus recruitment activities and job fairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- 3+ years experience as a talent acquisition specialist or recruiter.
- Demonstrated success in managing and sourcing multiple requisitions in multiple business areas.
- Knowledge of legal/compliance guidelines around hiring and staffing.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Experience in using recruiting systems/applicant tracking systems (ATS) in managing the recruitment life cycle.