Human Resources Specialist-Bloomington, MN
Staffing Partners Inc. has an opening for a HR Specialist to join our growing clients team in Bloomington! This person will be responsible for HRIS administration, data analytics, running various reports, supporting benefit administration, and administering HR policies and procedures. Great opportunity for someone who is analytical and likes the business side of HR!
- Responsible for administration of the HRIS system, including data management, data input/output, business solutions, etc.
- Creates and runs reports from HRIS for business purposes.
- Responsible for EEO Reporting.
- Tracks, maintains and improves HRIS processes, procedures and workflows to provide key information to support HR department.
- Assists in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS upgrades.
- Maintains information in HRIS, inputs, reviews for accuracy, records changes and generates reports.
- Processes employee status change forms and assures proper approvals.
- Analyzes HR data and prepares HR metrics for internal and external use.
- Responsible for hire and termination process within the HRIS and LMS.
- Assists with maintaining the benefit plans, including supporting annual enrollment.
- Reconciles all benefit invoices monthly.
- Actively participates in regular safety team meetings.
- Oversee workers compensation administration, including preparation and submission of First Reports of Injury and aids in preparation of OSHA reporting.
- Working with other Safety Team members; develops, implements and maintains safety handbook and site-specific polices that are require by law.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience.
- 1+ year of experience working with a HRIS system preferred
- Must have strong customer service, interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Able to work independently with multiple priorities and successfully complete assigned projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint applications.