Healthcare Sales Representative (MN/SD/ND Territory)
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Innovative, international, and customer-focused, Follett LLC leads the ice making/dispensing and medical-grade refrigeration industry in designing and manufacturing the highest quality, innovative products for foodservice and healthcare. Our success has been written by the hundreds of employees who have proudly been part of Follett's 68-year history.
Follett employees bring above-average commitment to providing high levels of customer service. Follett provides opportunities for work-related satisfaction and an environment where they can make their mark on the on-going success of the business.
Follett offers many interesting career opportunities, all of which encourage growth and development and contribute to the success of the company. The promotion of talent is a high priority at Follett.
We are looking for a very talented individual to join our Team as a Healthcare Sales Representative for the MN/SD/ND Region.
**Postion would be based out of the Twin Cities, MN Location**
- Meets sales objectives by developing and planning sales trips; making sales calls with existing customers and prospecting new accounts. Present new and existing products.
- Must be able to cover the region. Expected to travel in the field 4 days per week with a full office week once per month for planning and follow-up. Must be able to attend territory trade shows and service seminars.
- Develops new business by identifying new customer and market opportunities; assist in developing sales plans for acquiring new business; and overseeing and implementing plans in respective territory.
- Maintains sales volume and selling price by keeping current with changing customer and market trends, economic indicators, and competitors; advising management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks; and participating in professional societies, as appropriate.
- Maintains relationships by personally managing and resolving sales cycle conflicts; bringing to management's attention appropriate situations.
If you are talented in the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Minimum sales experience of three years with either previous Healthcare product sales or ice machine/mechanical product sales experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include one-on-one and small group presentations.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word and Excel
- Must be able to perform the functions required to set up trade shows and service seminars and work both to conclusion. Must be able to drive, fly, and meet the rigors of travel.
If you want your contribution to be appreciated and valued, consider the wide array of benefits and perks Follett is proud to offer:
- Working in a culture of teamwork, innovation, honesty, integrity, and respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Celebrating during company events
- Promoting health and wellness with a wellness incentive program
- Educational Assistance and Leadership Development
If this excites you, then Follett is where you'll want to continue your career. Submit your most recent resume.
Follett LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/5g9x9b78jpdrcqkz