Bookkeeper -Minnetonka, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with an industry leading company to hire a Bookkeeper. This is an ASAP position, with the strong potential for going permanent.
Contract-Hire, or Contract
$24-26/hr (potential flex for the right candidate)
- Provide financial clarity to the Company by managing the accounting and financial duties assigned to the position.
- Responsible for ensuring all Company billable services are invoiced to the customer accurately and timely.
- Maintain accurate customer information including the application of customer payments.
- Monitor and take appropriate action on all past due customer invoices.
- Ensure all deposit funds are properly directed to the bank accounts and Company payments are for valid, approved business purposes.
- Ensure that the general ledger is updated accurately and timely, the month-end close process is completed on schedule and the general ledger fairly matches the formatting of the monthly reporting package
- Monitor that purchases are for valid, approved business purposes, payments by the Company are accurate and timely, payments are properly coded for financial presentation in the general ledger, and all related reporting is completed properly and timely.
- Experience in Quickbooks is required
- 4+ years of Accounting experience
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting highly preferred