Sr. Financial Analyst
Sr. Financial Analyst- Eden Prairie, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading product development and manufacturing company to hire a Financial Analyst. This position is responsible for partnering with management to drive financial planning, forecasting, and reporting analysis.
Direct Hire opportunity
- Develop and deliver periodic and ad hoc reporting and analysis, both financial and operational, supporting sector, unit and functional management decision making and performance measurement.
- Monitoring and administering the financial status of customer orders and related projects, including detailed revenue and cost plans, project and order risk assessment and coverage, and recommendations for reserves and contingencies.
- Developing and maintaining unit revenue, margin, and direct expense projections in concert with the overall sector forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Support Cost Center owners with departmental expense budgeting processes, and the financial aspects of strategic business planning as part of the overall sector and unit budgeting and planning processes.
- Develop methods and tools to support financial data collection, performance modeling, statistical analysis and complex reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Accounting or Finance emphasis).
- 5+ years of increasingly complex experience in management reporting, analysis, and accounting.
- MBA or CPA a plus
- Strong Excel skills, experience with Hyperion a plus.
To apply for the Finance position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app