Ranked Faculty: Clinical Education - Henrietta Schmoll School of Health
The Henrietta Schmoll School of Health invites applicants for the collaborative practice site coordinator, a 1.0 FTE 12-month faculty position, pending budget approval. Rank and salary are commensurate with education and experience.
Responsibilities: Implement collaborative practice to foster student progression in skills along a continuum of Team Awareness, Team Experience or Team Readiness. The site coordinator (under the direction of the Director of Clinical Education) works collaboratively with the Director of Interprofessional Education, Practice, & Research and clinical preceptors. Responsibilities include:
• nurture partnerships; co-create with stakeholders the program components; and conduct continuous quality program evaluation and improvement using rapid cycle prototyping and PDSA cycles;
• work with faculty and students from multiple disciplines both within the HSSH and across the other Schools and Colleges
• partner with clinical/practice sites to implement program and determine sustainability of program;
• identify technology, system opportunities, and budget to meet program needs;
• supervise faculty and/or student-led collaborative practice teams to anticipate and mediate issues;
• determine the effect of collaborative practice on patient outcomes and interprofessional competencies.
Requirements: Doctorate in Nursing Practice is required. Experience in innovation and human-centered design, quality improvement methods, and interprofessional collaborative practice are a must. Strong background in partnership development, leadership, and project management necessary. Candidates must be motivated, self-starters with a strong background in developing high performance teams, working with multiple stakeholders, networking and building networks, and meeting specific timelines on budget.Special/Other Requirements Summary To apply: Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site to apply for this position. That website link is: http://www.stkate.edu/hr. Applicants may also visit the University Human Resources office, located in Derham Hall Room 8, to submit an electronic application. Attach an application letter, CV and a statement of teaching interests. Candidates selected for interview will need to provide 3 references. Official transcripts and background check will be required for employment. For information, contact Rebecca McGill EdD RN; Associate Dean and Director of Clinical Education at
rlmcgill @stkate.edu. Application review begins immediately and position will remain open until filled.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org