Direct Marketing Analyst
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with one of the world's largest promotional products companies in their search for a Direct Marketing Analyst in St. Cloud, MN. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty. Starting salary is $55,000-$60,000 based on skill set and experience level.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities include:
• Help improve direct marketing programs by providing analytical and decision support to the Marketing and Merchandising teams.
• Tracking, analyzing and reporting on many facets of Direct Marketing campaigns including catalog, email, paid advertising, etc.
• Developing an attribution model to determine how credit for sales and conversions are assigned.
• Contribute segmentation improvements by identifying key accounts and conducting RFM analysis.
• Work with internal departments to insure accurate and actionable tracking mechanisms are in place for campaign tracking and testing efforts.
• Develop and maintain key performance metrics.
You will be successful if:
• You are a TEAM BUILDER! Collaborating internally with a positive attitude and optimistic approach is crucial to the success of this position.
• You are a CRITICAL THINKER! With a highly analytical approach to problem solving and great attention to detail, you will have the core competencies to excel in this position.
• You have an ENTREPENEURIAL SPIRIT! You enjoy a challenge, are adaptable to change, and want to be part of the decision making process.
Education and Experience:
• College degree in a relevant field, including marketing, business, or finance.
• 3-5 years of Direct Marketing experience.
• Knowledge of attribution modeling, customer and campaign level reporting, lead source reporting and conversion reporting enhancements.
• Experience in analyzing marketing campaigns and other online marketing initiatives.
• Must be able to work independently, be proactive and self-directed.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, from executive management to individual contributor.
Qualified individuals should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for additional information.