Grounds and Maintenance Technician
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Performs mechanical and preventive maintenance and repairs to buildings and equipment; grounds and field care; snow removal; custodial sub
- Three years’ experience in building maintenance and grounds keeping or related field
- Able to lift, push, pull up to 100#
- Able to work for extended periods of time walking and standing
- Able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to perform maintenance tasks to include equipment maintenance, remodeling activities, snow removal, lawn mowing, weeding, painting, ball field preparation, and other duties as assigned
- Mechanical ability as required to perform routine maintenance on associated equipment
- Knowledge and basic skills related to electrical repair, maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, welding, HVAC
- Knowledge of HVAC systems preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A background check will be conducted.
- If recommended for employment, applicant will provide proof of legal right to work in the United States if required.