Overnight - Sr AP Tech Investigations
Support all Target Store locations by leveraging technology and investigative skills through monitoring and responding to safe and secure situations. Collect, analyze and share intelligence to support the Stores, Investigations Teams and Business Partners in loss reduction, incident response, training, and protecting reputation. Foster relationships with AP team members and collaborate to resolve issues impacting AP priorities.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Initiate, support and resolve burglary activity through real-time monitoring and case-building
- Resolve burglar alarms through TVS video review, follow-up, and communication to appropriate partners
- Report safety and security incidents in a timely manner through appropriate follow-up and communication
- Support Stores and Field AP Partners nightly by providing timely response to requests
- Leverage intelligence to identify theft activity
- Collect relevant information and communicate quality intelligence to key partners
- Follow company procedures as it relates to AP process best practices, AP Directives, and handling confidential information
- High School degree or equivalent and 18 years of age or older
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to work with highly confidential information and team player
- Knowledge of Assets Protection
Demonstrated ability of basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Intranet systems, CCTV systems, etc.)