Field Service Technician
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Own your future and become an employee owner with SJE-Rhombus.
SJE-Rhombus®, a 100% employee owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA and integrated systems, SJE-Rhombus is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service. We are looking for the next exceptional employee owner to join the team representing the Primex brand dedicated to designing and manufacturing control panels, engineered systems and SCADA services for municipal
and industrial process water applications as a Field Service Technician.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for the testing of control systems prior to shipment, successful start-up and commissioning of new projects as well as troubleshooting and service/repair of installed systems. While on site, our Field Service Technicians interact with consulting engineers, contractors, endusers and other equipment suppliers to commission the overall system while providing an exceptional customer experience throughout the process. Up to 60% overnight travel is required. Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2 or more years of electronic/electrical control based education
- 2+ years of start-up support, system commissioning and system troubleshooting experience
- Experience with standalone and MCC based VFD control of 3 phase motors
- SCADA, HMI and PLC application troubleshooting experience
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings and schematics
- An understanding of industrial communication protocols
- User level experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Familiarity with NEC and UL508 standards
- Water and wastewater industry experience
SJE-Rhombus offers our employee owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 19 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjerhombus.com.