CNC Tool Maker
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Full-Time CNC Tool MakerDoherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a family owned plastics and aluminum manufacturing company located in Le Sueur, MN. We are seeking fulltime CNC Tool Maker for this rewarding employment opportunity! Compensation for this position ranges from $20 - $25 per hour based on experience at this company. Initial screening is through Doherty Staffing Solutions. Designs, builds or repairs dies, jigs, measurement tools and machining fixtures, necessary to support the manufacturing operations of LSI.
CNC Tool Maker Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Adjusts programs for the machining of manufactured products on CNC equipment, ensuring efficiency in production of customer orders.
- Optimizes current CNC programs for more efficient machine capabilities.
- Distributes and maintains work center copies of set up instructions, tool sheets, program manuscripts, offset sheets, part prints, traveler, tool change log and production run log.
- Cleans, lubricates, and maintains CNC machines and robotic cells on a regular schedule, according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Performs minor repairs and /or replaces parts on the machines.
- Utilizes various milling machines to remove gating, bringing castings up to customer specifications.
- Documents production issues to assist first shift production and the department supervisor.
- Trains and monitors staff working on department machinery.
CNC Tool Maker Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Minimum: One to two years' experience in program writing for CNC machines in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of aluminum and aluminum alloys.
- Advanced knowledge of CNC machines.
Contact To apply for the CNC Tool Maker position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the full time CNC Tool Maker position, please call 952.562.1033 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app