Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a premier global manufacturer of PTZ cameras and professional AV solutions, located in Minnetonka, MN. We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Test Technicians on 1st Shift (Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm). Compensation starts at $14.00 per hour for this exciting opportunity!
As a Test Technician, you will be joining a company that believes controlling all aspects of product development is key to delivering high-quality, reliable solutions that keep customers up and running.
Test Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test and repair all production cameras and other products.
- Repair and replace defective components on all production units.
- Operate test equipment associated with testing of cameras and other units.
- Miscellaneous testing duties as requested by supervisor or assembly lead.
Test Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to replace and/or repair defective components on a circuit board.
- Experience reading schematics and blue prints.
- Self-starter that can work independently.
- Experience reading and following test procedures.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Associates Degree in Electronics preferred.
- Three years electronics experience preferred.
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug test.
To apply for the Test Technician role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Test Technician position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app