- Employment Status
- Full Time
Quality InspectorDoherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a family owned plastics and aluminum manufacturing company located in Le Sueur, MN. We are seeking Quality Inspector for this rewarding employment opportunity! Compensation for this position starts at $15 per hour at this company. Initial screening is through Doherty Staffing Solutions. This person will support production with in-process inspection and first piece surface plate inspection for parts being machined
Quality Inspector Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Performs dimensional verification of machined parts to inspections standards.
- Checks and approves first piece for molding set up technicians.
- Inspects last piece machined for the maintenance team.
- Tags and reports all non-conforming product to the machining supervisor.
- Initiates rework travel cards, as necessary.
- Delivers in-process castings to real-time and penetrate inspection stations. Assists in the interpretation of results.
Quality Inspector Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Intermediate word processing, spreadsheet and database software skills.
- Blueprint reading skills.
- Ability to operate standard inspection tools. (Micrometers, gages, calipers)
Contact To apply for the Quality Inspector position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Quality Inspector position, please call 952.562.1033 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. #officecareer
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app