Senior Business Partner Space & Presentation - Company Space
TAKE THE LEAD AS A SPACE AND PRESENTATION SENIOR BUSINESS PARTNER, SEASONAL COMPANY SPACE Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Business Partner in Space & Presentation, you'll take the lead as you…
- Space Analytics: identify opportunities for improved financial health of the business through space productivity reporting & enterprise space analytics
- Space Recommendations & Recapping:
- Leverage analytics, division strategy and strong merchant + planning partnerships to develop department and category level space allocation for map its, remodels, new stores and Home Innovation. Recap and iterate upon implemented strategies
- Project Management:
- Partners with Divisional to drive the Adjacency and Map-It Process. Coordinates/executes Division Seasonal Strategy and Transition meetings to establish business strategies and develop timing and actions. Recommends changes to improve and meet presentation guidelines
- Drive the development of special projects as needed such as new merchandising strategies in Next Gen prototype, fixture strategies, tests, etc.
- Lead and coach both Minneapolis and Bangalore S&P teams through execution of core end to end work and special projects
- Stakeholder Management: Build effective partnerships within and outside core CFT. Represent S&P at the ‘round table'
- 4-year degree
- 2-4 years Target experience with 1-2 years S&P experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build trust with all levels of the organization
- Collaborates; relates well to others
- Able to manage execution and demonstrate accountability