Senior Business Partner Space & Presentation - Enterprise Space
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
TAKE THE LEAD AS A SPACE AND PRESENTATION SR BUSINESS PARTNER - ENTERPRISE SPACESimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Business Partner in S/P, you'll take the lead as you…
- Partner with leaders across Space + Presentation, Store Planning, and Merchandising to recommend and activate space allocation decisions that support Enterprise priorities.
- Analyze space performance across pyramids and divisions, and understands business strategy and industry trends, to identify space opportunities within Enterprise.
- Advance the methodology for collecting, organizing, measuring, and drawing conclusions from space data and performance results
- Assure thorough communication between Enterprise Space, Space and Presentation, Store Planning, and other teams to provide pertinent information regarding Space.
- Organize and document key alignment moments, decision criteria, and reference content.
- Adapt to changing and evolving Enterprise Space initiatives.
- 4-year degree
- 2-4 years' experience with 1-2 years Merchandise Presentation Department experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Able to build trust with all levels of the organization
- Collaborates; relates well to others
- Able to manage execution and demonstrate accountability